Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Visit

Went and saw dad this evening. Brought Richard and Piper along with me tonight for the first time. I wanted to see how he would handle new visitors and he did quite well. If any of you decide to visit him, be prepared you may have to introduce yourself as he thought my baby was Taylor at first (Rachelle's youngest).

He seemed stronger tonight than yesterday. We were with him when he had dinner and he fed himself for the first time. His hand-eye coordination looked great. He ate all of his dinner which was all solid foods (fish, rice, carrots, roll, peach cobbler).

He said he did better with physical therapy today. He walked but I will have to find out tomorrow how far.

He is having some low back pain which I'm hoping doesn't agitate him too much.

Mentally he seemed better with only slight confusion about what city he was in.

That's all for now.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: